Biblical Hermeneutics: An Adventist Approach / May 20, 2021
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
Seventh-day Adventists are committed to using Scripture alone as the foundation for our beliefs. Our theology is shaped by the biblical hermeneutics we use. In this volume, twelve Adventist scholars and theologians explore crucial aspects of biblical interpretation from a Seventh-day Adventist perspective. From their wide-ranging exploration of important aspects of biblical hermenutics, they draw out key biblical principles for interpreting Scripture. This volume is an essential guide to the understanding of Adventist hermeneutics and a valuable resource for anyone wanting to better understand the Bible.
- Editors: Frank M. Hasel
- Authors: Clinton Wahlen, Denis Kaiser, Ekkehardt Mueller, Elias Brasil de Souza, Frank M. Hasel, Gerhard Pfandl, John C. Peckham, Kwabena Donkor, Leonard Brand, Michael G. Hasel, Richard M. Davidson, Wagner Kuhn
- Publisher: Biblical Research Institute of the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
- Publish Date: May 20, 2021
- ISBN: 9780925675378
- # of Pages: 504
- Level: Academic, Student, Teacher
- Tradition: Adventist
- Language: English
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Publisher Categories: RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Exegesis & Hermeneutics
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
Where to Find
Biblical Hermeneutics: An Adventist Approach is included with the following packages
|Uncategorized||Adventist-Bundle-2||Adventist Bundle Level 2||1337.79|
|Uncategorized||Adventist-Bundle-1||Adventist Bundle Level 1||568.69|
There are no reviews yet.