Greek for the Rest of Us, 3rd Edition (Mounce): Learn Greek to Study the New Testament with Interlinears and Bible Software / November 22, 2022
Requires Accordance 11.2 or higher.
Learn the Essentials of Biblical Greek So You Can Study the New Testament More Deeply
This newly revised third edition of Greek for the Rest of Us by Greek instructor William Mounce is a crash-course that acquaints the reader with the essentials of the language so they can study the New Testament more deeply. Readers will gain a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of Greek and learn how to use tools that will add muscle to their Bible studies.
In Greek for the Rest of Us readers will learn to:
- Read and pronounce Greek words
- Learn the fundamentals of the Greek noun and verb system
- Conduct effective Greek word studies
- Learn the basics of Greek exegesis for biblical interpretation
- Understand why translations are different
- Read better commentaries
- Be comfortable using reverse and traditional interlinears
- Understand the information displayed by biblical software
For anyone interested in seriously studying the New Testament, Greek for the Rest of Us is your gateway to learning the skills and tools you need to accomplish your goals. You can enhance your learning experience even more with the Greek for the Rest Us Workbook (sold separately) which contains exercises to help practice and reinforce the concepts you are learning in the main book.
There are no reviews yet.