Inscriptions Add-on: Inscriptions Hebrew, Index, and DEH
Retail: $129.70 / Accordance: $99.90
This package include the set of Hebrew and Northwest Semitic inscriptions, with tagging and translation. The Index is also included as well as the Dictionary of Epigraphic Hebrew.
- Hebrew Inscriptions with grammatical tags: Included in the Hebrew collection are the Siloam tunnel, Lachish letters, 711 seals, and many other inscriptions. The current module includes all the major Hebrew inscriptions dating to the Iron Age (1200-586 BCE) and almost all the minor and fragmentary Hebrew inscriptions.
- English translation by William Schniedewind of Hebrew Inscriptions
- Northwest Semitic Inscriptions: Future upgrades to the Northwest Semitic collection are planned to include all major Northwest Semitic inscriptions (e.g., Aramaic, Phoenician, Moabite, Ammonite, Edomite, etc.)
- English translation of Northwest Semitic Inscriptions
- Detailed Index of Northwest Semitic Inscriptions with background information of the inscription
- Dictionary of Epigraphic Hebrew – the only dedicated dictionary of the Hebrew inscriptions of the Iron Age (ca. 1000–586 B.C.E.)
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|English Non-Biblical Text||INSCRENG||Inscriptions (English translation)||0|
|English Non-Biblical Text||INSNWS||Inscriptions-Northwest Semitic||0|
|English Non-Biblical Text||INSNWS-E||Inscriptions-Northwest Semitic (English translation)||0|
|Hebrew Non-Biblical Texts||INSCRIP||Hebrew Inscriptions (tagged)||49.9|
|Hebrew Lexicons||DEH||Dictionary of Epigraphic Hebrew||49.9|
|Semitic Study Tools||Inscriptions Index||Index of Northwest Semitic Inscriptions||29.9|
There are no reviews yet.