NIGTC Commentary: Galatians (F. F. Bruce): A Commentary on the Greek Text / January 01, 1982
For even more information on this series, see this article.
Save more with the entire NIGTC set.
Bruce offers a magnificent interpretation of the original Greek by taking into consideration the historical context and the theology of the epistle of Galatians. With his knowledge and style, he brings a vitality to the text which attracts students as well as pastors. He emphasizes the Pauline doctrine of justification by faith and presents the Spirit as key in the believer’s new life in Christ. He also includes the latest discoveries in the study of the apostle Paul.
- Series Name: The New International Greek Testament Commentary (NIGTC)
- Editors: I. Howard Marshall, W. Ward Gasque
- Authors: F. F. Bruce
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- Publish Date: January 1, 1982
- ISBN: 0-85364-300-8
- # of Pages: 278
- Bible Book: Galatians
- Level: Academic, Student, Technical
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.