NIGTC Commentary: Hebrews (Paul Ellingworth): A Commentary on the Greek Text / January 01, 1993
For even more information on this series, see this article.
Save more with the entire NIGTC set.
Beginning with a detailed exegesis of the Greek text, Paul Ellingworth works outward toward wider context of linguistic questions within the book of Hebrews, and the relation of the book to the rest of the New Testament. He does an admirable job of clarifying the meaning of the complicated and often obscure epistle. Includes a substantive bibliography and indexes of subjects, authors, and Scripture references.
- Series Name: The New International Greek Testament Commentary (NIGTC)
- Editors: I. Howard Marshall, W. Ward Gasque
- Authors: Paul Ellingworth
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- Publish Date: January 1, 1993
- ISBN: 0-8028-2420-X
- # of Pages: 736
- Bible Book: Hebrews
- Level: Academic, Student, Technical
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.