NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible Notes
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Previously released in Accordance as NIV Zondervan Study Bible (NIV Zondervan SB). Users who purchased the NIV Zondervan SB can upgrade to the NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible for FREE.
Discover how the details of Scripture come together to form God’s grand narrative of redemption! The NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible is an excellent resource for those seeking to understand the individual parts of Scripture, and how those parts join to create a cohesive whole. Deepen your knowledge of God’s Word with insightful book introductions, sectional introductions, and 20,000 study notes written by a team of over 60 trusted theologians and Bible scholars explaining specific verses and themes.
- Previously published as NIV Zondervan Study Bible
- 28 Articles by biblical experts on theological topics such as, “The Covenant,” “The Glory of God,” and “Love and Grace.”
- Section Introductions to the Bible’s literary genres such as the Pentateuch and the Historical Books and Comprehensive Book Introductions including purpose, theme, outlines, and photos.
- Nearly 20,000 Verse-by-Verse Notes by today’s leading biblical scholars offer insight on every passage of scripture.
- Hundreds of Color Photos such as biblical artifacts.
- Over 90 Color Maps with explanatory notes are placed near relevant passages.
- Over 60 Color Charts help summarize information and concepts.
The NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible
• General Editors: D. A. Carson
• Contributing Editors: T. Desmond Alexander, Richard Hess, Douglas J. Moo, Andrew David Naselli
• Publisher: Zondervan (2015)
Where to Find
NIV Biblical Theology Study Bible Notes is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster1119||English Master Collection (Accordance 13) (November 2019)||36999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster0420||English Master Collection (Accordance 13) (April 2020)||37499.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster0720||English Master Collection (Accordance 13) (July 2020)||38699.00|