OT Library: Jewish Wisdom in the Hellenistic Age / January 01, 1997
For even more information, see this article.
Jewish wisdom flourished under Hellenism in the books of Ben Sira and the wisdom of Solomon, as well as in a recently discovered sapiential text from Qumran. In this book, internationally known author John Collins presents a compelling description and analysis of these three texts and their continuing wisdom traditions.
About the Series:
This critically acclaimed series provides fresh and authoritative treatments of important aspects of Old Testament study through commentaries and general surveys. The contributors are scholars of international standing.
You may be interested in these other OTL/NTL products:
- 68-volume WJK OT/NT Commentary / Companion Bundle
- 46-volume OT/NT Commentary Bundle
- OT Library Commentary Set (31 Volumes)
- NT Library Commentary Set (15 volumes)
- Classic OT Library Commentary Set (9 volumes)
- OT Companion Bundle (9 volumes)
- NT Companion Bundle (4 volumes)
- Individual OTL volumes
- Individual NTL volumes
- Series Name: Old Testament Library Series (OTL)
- Authors: John J. Collins
- Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press
- Publish Date: January 1, 1997
- Categories: History
Where to Find
OT Library: Jewish Wisdom in the Hellenistic Age is included with the following packages
|Add-on Bundles||OTL Companion Set_9||OT Library Companion Bundle (9 Volumes)||299|
There are no reviews yet.