NT Library Companion Bundle (4 Volumes)
Retail: $129.60 / Accordance: $99.90
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
For even more information, see this article. Also check out a number of reviews here.
The companion volumes of Westminster John Knox Press’s New Testament Library series cover major aspects of biblical studies through surveys, theologies, histories, and other works.
This New Testament Library Companion Bundle contains the following four (4) Volumes:
- Images of the Church in the New Testament (Paul Sevier Minear): First published in 1960, Paul Minear’s classic work identifies and explicates ninety-six images for the church found in the New Testament. Comprehensive and accessibly written, it has been used in seminary classes for over thirty years. Its range of reach and incredibly rich discussions of the many images and metaphors make this book a splendid resource for students and pastors.
- Paul and the Anatomy of Apostolic Authority (John Howard Schütz): John Howard Schütz’s milestone analysis of Paul’s authority shaped a generation of thought about Paul. This insightful work continues to be relevant to Pauline scholarship.
- Theology and Ethics in Paul (Victor Paul Furnish): First published in 1968–and out of print since the 1980s–Victor Paul Furnish’s treatment of Paul’s theology and ethics has long been regarded as the key scholarly statement and most useful textbook on Paul’s thought. Now, Theology and Ethics in Paul is available once again. Featuring a new introduction from Richard Hays, this timeless volume is as relevant in this century as it was in the last.
- History and Theology in the Fourth Gospel (J. Louis Martyn): This volume surveys the scholarly work that has been done concerning the book of John. J. Louis Martyn also provides his own reading of the fourth Gospel.
You may be interested in these other OTL/NTL products:
- Series Name: New Testament Library Series (NTL)
- Authors: J. Louis Martyn, John Howard Schütz, Paul Sevier Minear, Victor Paul Furnish
- Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press
- Categories: Add-on Bundles
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Biblical Studies||NTL-4th Gospel||NT Library: History and Theology in the Fourth Gospel||24.9|
|Biblical Studies||NTL-Images||NT Library: Images of the Church in the New Testament||29.9|
|Biblical Studies||NTL-Paul & Authority||NT Library: Paul and the Anatomy of Apostolic Authority (Schütz)||39.9|
|Biblical Studies||NTL-Theology & Ethics||NT Library: Theology and Ethics in Paul||34.9|
Where to Find
NT Library Companion Bundle (4 Volumes) is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster1017||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (October 2017)||29999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster0218||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2018)||30899|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster0518||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2018)||31599|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster0818||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (August 2018)||33399|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster1118||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (November 2018)||33999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster0319||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||34399|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngMaster0519||English Master Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||35549|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster1119||English Master Collection (Accordance 13) (November 2019)||36999|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster0420||English Master Collection (Accordance 13) (April 2020)||37499|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster0720||English Master Collection (July 2020)||42568|
|English add-on bundles||OTL NTL Bundle_68||OT / NT Library Everything Bundle: 55 Commentary Volumes / 13 Companion Volumes||1726|
There are no reviews yet.