UPGRADE to Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide: Set of 6 Collections from PhotoGuide 3 / January 01, 2016
- Bible Lands PhotoGuide Version 3
This upgrade to Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide: Set of 6 Collections will add the Overview Collection and 5 regional Collections.
The Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide has been the cornerstone of a number of Accordance’s exclusive graphics tools for well over a decade.
This latest PhotoGuide Collection sets a new standard for experiencing biblical sites from the comfort of your armchair (or desk, or favorite corner coffee shop). It’s nearly as close as you can get without traveling to the Holy Land yourself!
This PhotoGuide Collection consists of the following modules (each available individually as well):
- Overview Collection
- Israel Collection (over 1800 photos)
- Near East Collection (nearly 600 photos)
- Egypt Collection (over 420 photos)
- Europe Collection (nearly 900 photos)
- Turkey Collection (over 650 photos)
The entire Bible Lands PhotoGuide Set contains hundreds of detailed articles describing the most important biblical locations in Israel and surrounding countries, illustrated with more than 4500 high-quality photographs. More than just a collection of pictures, the PhotoGuide is specifically designed to be a teaching tool which helps make the Bible come alive.
It includes following features:
- Photographs of biblically significant sites and regions in Israel, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Sinai, Mesopotamia, Greece, and Rome.
- More than 100 photographs of Jerusalem.
- A detailed article on the Tabernacle, complete with photographs of a life-size replica of the Tabernacle located at Timnah, Israel.
- Photographs of an excavated village at Nazareth complete with walled terraces, watchtowers, a stone quarry, and a winepress dating back to the first century.
- Important artifacts, such as a bronze serpent dating to around the time of Moses, a horned altar from Beer-sheba, and more.
- Pictures of the bema at Corinth where Paul stood trial.
Teachers and pastors especially love the Accordance Bible Lands PhotoGuide because the user license allows you to use the images in teaching and preaching contexts.
Photo Contributors: Roy Brown, Hanan Isachar, George Gerster, Kang Keun Lee, Tomislav Vuk, Rick Bennett, Jr.
You may also be interested in other photo collection products and other graphic resources.
- Editors: David Lang, James F. Davis
- Publisher: OakTree Software
- Publish Date: January 1, 2016
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Teacher
- Categories: Photo Collections
There are no reviews yet.