Quiet Talks (S. D. Gordon)
In the early 1900s, S.D. Gordon was a widely traveled speaker in high demand. His quiet manner, simplicity, illustrative quality and gentle spirit won him a great following wherever he went. A prolific author, he wrote more than 25 books, 22 of which belonged to the “Quiet Talks” series.
This module contains eight (8) works of the Quiet Talks series by S. D. Gordon:
- Quiet Talks on Power (New and Revised Edition) – 1903
- Quiet Talks on Prayer – 1904
- Quiet Talks About Jesus
- Quiet Talks on Service – 1906
- Quiet Talks with World Winners – 1908
- Quiet Talks on Following the Christ – 1913
- Quiet Talks on the Crowned Christ of Revelation – 1914
- Quiet Talks on John’s Gospel – 1915
Quiet Talks Series
• Author: S. D. Gordon
• Text of 1903-1915 versions published by Fleming H. Revell Company
There are no reviews yet.