Select Works of B. B. Warfield
Benjamin Breckinridge Warfield (1851-1921) was professor of theology at Princeton Seminary from 1887 to 1921. Several of his sermons and collected works (nearly all of which are essays that first appeared in journals such as the Princeton Theological Review, the Harvard Theological Review, the Presbyterian and Reformed Review, as well as encyclopedia articles, etc.) have been gathered here, and arranged by subject.
Subjects contained in this module include:
- On the Person and Work of Christ
- On Revelation, Inspiration, and the Scriptures
- On Providence and Predestination
- On Calvin and Calvinism
- Edwards and the New England Theology
- On the Sacraments
- On the Seminary
- The Prodigal Son
- Christianity and Our Times
- Mysticism and Christianity
- A Review of Lewis Sperry Chafer’s “He That is Spiritual”
There are no reviews yet.