Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
For even more information, see this Release Announcement.
Imagine having a team of 30 Moody Bible Institute professors helping you study the Bible. Now you can with this in-depth, user-friendly, one-volume commentary.
General editors Michael Rydelnik and Michael Vanlaningham have led a team of contributors whose academic training, practical church experience, and teaching competency make this commentary excellent for anyone who needs help understanding the Scriptures.
This comprehensive and reliable reference work should be the first place Sunday school teachers, Bible study leaders, missionaries, and pastors turn to for biblical insight. Scripture being commented on is shown in bold print for easy reference, and maps and charts provide visual aids for learning. Additional study helps include bibliographies for further reading and a subject and Scripture index.
The Moody Bible Commentary is an all-in-one Bible study resource that will help you better understand and apply God's written revelation to all of life.
- Louis Barbieri (Mark, 1/2 Peter, Jude)
- Michael J. Boyle (Nahum)
- James F. Coakley (Numbers, Deuteronomy)
- Charles H. Dyer (Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel)
- David Finkbeiner (Proverbs, Ecclesiastes)
- John K. Goodrich (Hosea)
- Daniel D. Green (Micah, Revelation)
- John F. Hart (John, James)
- John A. Jelinek (Leviticus, Amos)
- John M. Koessler (1/2 Timothy, Titus)
- Walter McCord (Obadiah)
- John T. McMath (Judges)
- William H. Marty (Acts)
- Eugene J. Mayhew (Job)
- Winfred Neely (1/2 Samuel)
- Bryan O'Neal (Nehemiah)
- Gerald W. Peterman (Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, Philemon)
- Michael A. Rydelnik (Song of Solomon, Daniel, Joel, Habakkuk, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi)
- Ronald Sauer (Hebrews, 1/2/3 John)
- Harry E. Shields (1/2 Kings)
- Tim M. Sigler (Song of Solomon)
- James Spencer (Isaiah)
- William D. Thrasher (Jonah)
- J. Brian Tucker (Ezra)
- Michael G. Vanlaningham (Matthew, Romans, 1 Corinthians)
- Gerald D. Vreeland (Joshua)
- Michael G. Wechsler (Genesis, Ruth, Esther, Psalms)
- Walter White Jr. (Zephaniah)
- David L. Woodall (2 Corinthians)
- Kevin D. Zuber (Exodus, 1/2 Chronicles, Luke, 1/2 Thessalonians)
The Moody Bible Commentary
• Editors: Michael Rydelnik, Michael Vanlaningham
• Publisher: Moody Publishers (2014)
Where To Find
Moody Bible Commentary, The is included with the following packages:
April 19, 2017 | 2:34 AM |
MBC is one of the finest one volume commentaries available from an evangelical perspective and while Accordance offers several good evangelical one/two volume works this is a welcome addition. It is not the first small evangelical work I usually turn to--that would be the 2 volume abridgement of the 12 volume Expositor' s Bible Commentary, but the MBC offers fresh insight on the Bible and is far more thorough than the beloved IVP New Bible Commentary the comes in the starter package. I have used the MBC for a couple years now and have found it a good reseource for my devotional studies. In a crowded market place of evangelical commentary offerings this is one of the finest one volumes out there now. That will help you study and apply the Bible.