While the NA28-T requires version 10.1.6 for full functionality, users with earlier versions of 10 or version 9 will be able to download and use this module with the one exception that the Instant Details will not work for the sigla on this module.
Complete text of Nestle-Aland, 28th Edition Greek New Testament with complete morphological tags, and accompanying NA28 Apparatus.
The 28th edition of the Nestle-Aland had to accomplish two different tasks. First, the apparatus had to be revised thoroughly to give it more clarity and make it easier to use. Secondly, the text-critical in-sights and decisions resulting from work on the Editio Critica Maior of the Greek New Testament had to be incorporated. As a consequence of these alterations, which so far concern only the Catholic Letters, the Nestle-Aland has for the first time in its history a different presentation for different parts of the text. The Catholic Letters were revised according to a fundamentally new concept which in the long run will be adopted for the entire edition. The revision of the remaining texts was confined to a thorough inspection and rearrangement of the apparatus, while the basic structure was left untouched.
Changes in NA28
- Revision and Correction of the Whole Edition
- Newly discovered Papyri listed
- Distinction between consistently cited witnesses of the first and second order abandoned
- Apparatus notes systematically checked
- Imprecise notes abandoned
- Previously concatenated notes now cited separately
- Inserted Latin texts reduced and translated
- References thoroughly revised
- Revision of the Catholic Letters
- New reconstruction of the text
- Defining the Consistently Cited Witnesses for the Catholic Letters
Novum Testamentum Greace (Nestle-Aland, 28th Edition)
• Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft / German Bible Society (December 2012)
October 14, 2013 | 3:57 PM |
Just a short review for now: As of October 2013 no other presentation of the NA28 and its apparatus comes close to what Accordance offers. It's not available in every Bible software you might otherwise look to to carry it, and even where it is, Accordance is hyperlinked and streamlined in a way that de-mystifies this critical edition for even a (relative) newbie.
Make sure to watch the "First Look" video that is linked in the Accordance blog post above. Produced by the Accordance team, that video gives a good sense of what one can do with this module, and how it is more conducive to in-depth study than the print edition alone.
Highly recommended, without reservation.