Edersheim Group 2
Alfred Edersheim was born and educated in the Jewish faith and became a Christian scholar who wrote extensively on the Jewish background to Christianity. This group offers six (6) of his best known books. In these enduring classics, Alfred Edersheim brings to his work his immense learning and familiarity with Judaism and his love of the Bible.
- Bible History Old Testament: A classic biblical reference to help you understand and apply the history of the Old Testament—Edersheim explores the broad sweep of Old Testament history.
- Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah—One of the best known and most important references on the life of Christ ever written, this work is a storehouse of information on the background of the New Testament. This classic work successfully portrays the streets, the marketplaces, the religious conflicts, the people, and the places of Jesus’ earthly ministry.
- Sketches of Jewish Life—A vivid description of the civil society of Palestine during Christ’s time, this work will make the words and events of the New Testament more significant to every reader.
- The Temple—This book includes detailed descriptions of the building, rituals, and worship of the Temple at the time of the New Testament.
- History of the Jewish Nation after the Destruction of Jerusalem under Titus—”It is my deliberate conviction that Jewish History casts much light on the evangelical accounts in the Gospels, on the Book of Acts, and on later Ecclesiastical History, both in its records of teh spread of Christianity, and of the origin and development of heretical sects.” (Edersheim)
- Prophecy and History in Relation to the Messiah—The Warburton Lectures for 1880-1884.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|History||Bible History OT||Bible History: Old Testament (Edersheim)||0|
|Writings||Edersheim-Jewish Nation||History of the Jewish Nation after the Destruction of Jerusalem under Titus (Edersheim)||0|
|Writings||Edersheim-Prophecy||Prophecy and History in Relation to the Messiah (Edersheim)||0|
|Writings||Life & Times||Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah (Edersheim)||0|
|Writings||Sketches||Sketches of Jewish Life (Edersheim)||0|
|Writings||Temple||Temple, The (Alfred Edersheim)||0|
Where to Find
Edersheim Group 2 is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngLearn||English Learner Collection (Accordance 12)||199|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngLearn||English Learner Collection||199|
|Primary Collections||Dev-Super_13||Developing Countries Package – Super with Accordance 13||199|
|Primary Bundles||SPP-GBSC||SPP for GBSC||0|
|Primary Bundles||WS Crossover13||WS Crossover: Accordance 13||999|
There are no reviews yet.