Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy (Counterpoints Series)
Use coupon code 3Views to get an extra 10% off the purchase of three or more individual Counterpoints modules when purchased at the same time.
For more information, see this summary article.
There are 42 volumes available from this series and are available in the following products:
- A 7-Volume Set (Release 4)
- A 16-Volume Set (Release 1)
- An 11-Volume Set (Release 2)
- The 8-Volume Set (Release 3) that includes this module
- The 42-Volume Series Bundle (all currently available volumes)
- Forty-two individual volumes are also available.
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
There is little doubt that the inerrancy of the Bible is a current and often contentious topic among evangelicals. Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy represents a timely contribution by showcasing the spectrum of evangelical positions on inerrancy, facilitating understanding of these perspectives, particularly where and why they diverge.
Each essay in Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy considers:
- the present context and the viability and relevance for the contemporary evangelical Christian witness;
- whether and to what extent Scripture teaches its own inerrancy;
- the position’s assumed/implied understandings of the nature of Scripture, God, and truth; and
- three difficult biblical texts, one that concerns intra-canonical contradictions, one that raises questions of theological plurality, and one that concerns historicity.
Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy serves not only as a single-volume resource for surveying the current debate, but also as a catalyst both for understanding and advancing the conversation further. Contributors include Al Mohler, Kevin Vanhoozer, Michael Bird, Peter Enns, and John Franke.
Two Views on Homosexuality, the Bible, and the Church
• Series: Counterpoints – Bible and Theology
• Series Editor: Stanley N. Gundry
• General Editor: J. Merrick, Stephen M. Garrett
• Contributors: R. Albert Mohler Jr, Kevin Vanhoozer, Michael Bird, Peter Enns, John Franke
• Publisher: Zondervan (2013)
- Editors: J. Merrick, Stanley N. Gundry, Stephen M. Garrett
- Authors: John R. Franke, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, Michael F. Bird, Peter Enns, R. Albert Mohler Jr.
- ISBN: 9780310524427
- Categories: Theology
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Five Views on Biblical Inerrancy (Counterpoints Series) is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngMaster0720||English Master Collection (July 2020)||38699|
|Biblical Studies||Views-8 Counterpoints||8 Volumes of the Zondervan Counterpoints Series (Release 3)||156.92|
There are no reviews yet.