Getting the Most from the Bible, 2nd ed. (Kinnard)
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
Disciples of Jesus respect and love the Bible. However, most of us see the need to go to greater depths in our study of God’s Word. In this second edition of the book, Steve Kinnard
- Gives us a greater appreciation for the Bible
- Provides practical guidance for consistent study
- Describes very useful study tools
- Looks at habits that engender daily time with God
- Reveals the attitudes that are crucial for life-changing bible study
- An overview of the backgrounds of the Old and New Testament writings
- Shows how to read the Bible spiritually
- Reviews the best translations to use
- Teaches how the process of canonization of the Bible took place
- Guides the reader on how to interpret and handle correctly the Word of God
- Provides easy-to-understand charts on the Bible
- Gives a brief overview of each section of the Bible
There are no reviews yet.