Holman New Testament Commentary: 12 Volumes /
Save with the combined Holman Commentary (contains both the Old Testament and New Testament series.)
This New Testament series is part of the Holman Bible Commentary verse-by-verse books edited by Max Anders. Each volume includes discussion starters, teaching plans, and more. Great for lay teachers and pastors alike.
No other reference series gets to the heart of the Bible as efficiently as the Holman Bible Commentary. When a reader’s time allows, the series offers a detailed interpretation based on the popular New International Version text. When time is short, it delivers an essential understanding of the text with unsurpassed clarity and convenience.
This module includes all 12 volumes in the Holman New Testament Commentary series. The 20-volume Old Testament series is also available as well as the full Holman Bible Commentary which covers the entire Bible in depth.
- Editors: Max Anders
- Authors: David Walls, Kendell H. Easley, Kenneth Boa, Kenneth O. Gangel, Knute Larson, Max Anders, Richard L. Pratt Jr., Rodney L. Cooper, Stuart K. Weber, Thomas D. Lea, Trent C. Butler, William Kruidenier
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Bible Book: New Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular, Teacher
- Tradition: Baptist, Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.