IVP: Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms
Beginning to study theology is like stepping into a conversation that has been going on for two thousand years.
How do you take part in this conversation—or even make sense of it—if you don’t understand the vocabulary or know the contributions made by other participants?
The Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms is the perfect companion to your theological studies. Among its three hundred-plus definitions are
- English terms, from accommodation to wrath of God
- foreign terms, from a posteriori to via media
- theological movements and traditions, from the Alexandrian School to Wesleyanism
- theologians, from Anselm of Canterbury to Ulrich Zwingli
Here is an affordable and easily accessible resource for your theological readings, lectures and writing assignments. It’s a must-have for every theological student.
Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms
• Series: IVP Pocket Reference Series
• Authors: Stanley J. Grenz, David Guretzki, Cherith Fee Nordling
• Publisher: InterVarsity Press (1999)
Where to Find
IVP: Pocket Dictionary of Theological Terms is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngLearn||English Learner Collection (Accordance 13)||199.00|
|Primary Collections||Dev-Core_13||Developing Countries Package – Core with Accordance 13||99.00|
|Primary Collections||Dev-Super_13||Developing Countries Package – Super with Accordance 13||199.00|
|Primary Bundles||WS Crossover13||WS Crossover: Accordance 13||199.00|
|English add-on bundles||IVP Pocket_15||IVP Pocket Dictionaries Bundle (15 Works)||129.00|
|Dictionaries||IVP-Pocket Dictionaries||IVP Pocket Dictionaries (4 volumes)||32.90|
There are no reviews yet.