New American Commentary (42 Volumes)
On sale through Tuesday, June 22
B&H Sale through Monday, June 21, 2021 (11:59 PM EDT). Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
See this Article for more information on the NAC series and a complete list of NAC upgrades and partial sets.
The New American Commentary series is an exceptionally acclaimed resource for ministers and Bible students who want to understand and expound the Scriptures. Notable features in each volume include:
- Commentary based on the New International Version.
- Sound scholarly methodology reflecting capable research in the original languages.
- Interpretation emphasizing the theological unity of each book and Scripture as a whole.
- Readable and applicable exposition.
“The strength of The New American Commentary is that it genuinely focuses on what the text says. This does not mean that the authors are out of touch with the vast array of secondary literature; rather it means they are committed to putting first things first. Pastors and Bible teachers will be grateful for this resource for years to come.”—D.A. Carson, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
“The scholarship behind The New American Commentary is first rate, but the books are written clearly enough for ordinary people to understand them….These books bring out something of the profound meaning of the original writers.”—Leon Morris, Melbourne, Australia
This module includes all 42 volumes published by 2015 with a print value of almost $1,300. This set covers the entire Old and New Testaments with the exception of Psalms and Ephesians.
In addition to this 42-volume set, the NAC series is available in the following formats:
- Series Name: New American Commentary (NAC)
- Editors: David S. Dockery, E. Ray Clendenen, Kenneth A. Mathews
- Authors: Billy F. Smith, Craig L. Blomberg, D. Michael Martin, Daniel I. Block, Daniel L. Akin, David E. Garland, David Howard Jr., David L. Allen, David S. Dockery, Douglas K. Stuart, Duane Garrett, E. Ray Clendenen, Eugene H. Merrill, F. B. Huey Jr., Frank S. Page, Gary V. Smith, George L. Klein, Gerald Borchert, Hayne Griffin, James Brooks, John B. Polhill, Kenneth L. Barker, Kurt Richardson, Lamar Eugene Cooper, Mark F. Rooker, Mervin Breneman, Paige Patterson, Paul R. House, R. Dennis Cole, Richard A. Taylor, Richard Melick, Robert Bergen, Robert H. Mounce, Robert H. Stein, Thomas Lee, Thomas R. Schreiner, Timothy George, Waylon Bailey
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Bible Book: 1Chronicles, 1Corinthians, 1John, 1Kings, 1Peter, 1Samuel, 1Thessalonians, 1Timothy, 2Chronicles, 2Corinthians, 2John, 2Kings, 2Peter, 2Samuel, 2Thessalonians, 2Timothy, 3John, Acts, Amos, Colossians, Daniel, Deuteronomy, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Exodus, Ezekiel, Ezra, Galatians, Genesis, Habakkuk, Haggai, Hebrews, Hosea, Isaiah, James, Jeremiah, Job, Joel, John, Jonah, Joshua, Jude, Judges, Lamentations, Leviticus, Luke, Malachi, Mark, Matthew, Micah, Nahum, Nehemiah, New Testament, Numbers, Obadiah, Old Testament, Philemon, Philippians, Proverbs, Revelation, Romans, Ruth, Song, Titus, Zechariah, Zephaniah
- Level: Pastor, Semi-technical, Student
- Tradition: Baptist, Evangelical
- Categories: Commentaries
Where to Find
New American Commentary (42 Volumes) is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngExpert1119||English Expert Collection (Accordance 13) (November 2019)||2999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0319||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999.00|
|Primary Bundles||SPP-SDA3RD-20_50||SPP for SDA Third World 2020 (50+ copies) (Schedule A)||N/A|
|Primary Bundles||WS Crossover13||WS Crossover: Accordance 13||199.00|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699.00|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999.00|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2016)||21249.00|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999.00|
There are no reviews yet.