NIGTC Commentary: Luke (I. Howard Marshall): A Commentary on the Greek Text / January 01, 1978
For even more information on this series, see this article.
Save more with the entire NIGTC set.
Renowned New Testament scholar I. Howard Marshall offers this commentary, based on the UBS Greek New Testament, giving special attention to the theological message of Luke. Marshall provides information on the meaning of the Greek words used by Luke and shows which words and constructions occur frequently and are therefore characteristic of his style. This is a scholarly work.
- Series Name: The New International Greek Testament Commentary (NIGTC)
- Editors: I. Howard Marshall, W. Ward Gasque
- Authors: I. Howard Marshall
- Publisher: Wm. B. Eerdmans
- Publish Date: January 1, 1978
- ISBN: 0-8028-3512-0
- # of Pages: 910
- Bible Book: Luke
- Level: Academic, Student, Technical
- Tradition: Evangelical
- Categories: Commentary Volumes
There are no reviews yet.