Oxford Bundle (5 Volumes)
Retail: $150.50 / Accordance: $129.00
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
This bundle contains five (5) resources by Oxford University Press:
- Oxford Dictionary of the Bible (2nd Ed.) – A Dictionary of the Bible is the most acclaimed, accessible, and up-to-date dictionary of its kind. Containing over 2,000 authoritative entries it provides clear and concise information about all of the important places, people, themes, and doctrines of the Bible. Terms range from earthquakes and mice to martyrs and art, and new to this edition are entries on Act of God, Old Testament and New Testament theology, Hanukkah, the Koran, mysticism, and many more.
- New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha (NOAB), Fully Revised Fifth Edition (2018) – For over 50 years students, professors, clergy, and general readers have relied on The New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha as an unparalleled authority in Study Bibles. This thoroughly revised and substantially updated fifth edition contains the best scholarship informed by recent discoveries and anchored in the solid Study Bible tradition.
- Oxford Bible Commentary – A monumental, line-by-line critical commentary on the Bible, covering all the books that appear in the NRSV. An essential reference work, this definitive book provides authoritative, non-denominational commentary written by an international team of more than 70 leading scholars from various religious backgrounds. Incorporating the latest research, the contributors examine the books of the Bible in exhaustive detail, taking a historical-critical approach that attempts to shed light on the scriptures by placing them in the context in which their first audiences would have encountered them, asking how they came to be composed and what were the purposes of their authors.
- Oxford Companion to the Bible – The Oxford Companion to the Bible provides an authoritative one-volume reference to the people, places, events, books, institutions, religious belief, and secular influence of the Bible. Written by more than 250 scholars from some 20 nations and embracing a wide variety of perspectives, the Companion offers over seven hundred entries, ranging from brief identifications–who is Dives? where is Pisgah?–to extensive interpretive essays on topics such as the influence of the Bible on music or law.
- The Oxford Guide to People & Places of the Bible – Offering a wealth of reliable information, The Oxford Guide to People & Places of the Bible provides more than 300 articles that cover everyone from Adam and Eve to Jesus Christ and everywhere from the Garden of Eden to Golgotha and Gethsemane.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Oxford Bible Commentary
|Study Bible Notes
|New Oxford Annotated Bible with Apocrypha (2018)
|Oxford Dictionary of the Bible (2nd Ed.)
|Oxford Companion to the Bible, The
|People & Places of Bible
|Oxford Guide to People & Places of the Bible, The
|Oxford Commentary 2
|Oxford Bible Commentary (Parallels)
There are no reviews yet.