Perspectives: On Children’s Spiritual Formation (4 Views) / January 01, 2007
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
How is the faith of a child developed?
Perspectives on Children’s Spiritual Formation presents in counterpoint form four views of children’s spiritual formation and four related methods of Christian Education. Each chapter is written by a prominent person(s) representing his or her view. Contributors also respond to the other viewpoints.
- Scottie May: Contemplative-Reflective Model (cultivating a quiet, worshipful spirit)
- Gregory C. Carlson and John K. Crupper: Instructional-Analytic Model (involving child evangelism and Bible memorization)
- Trisha Graves: Pragmatic Participatory Model (focusing on high-energy activities, often seen in mega-churches)
- Tim Ellis, Bill Baumgart, and Greg Carper: Media-Driven Active-Engagement Model (using a video-based curriculum with limited teacher training).
- Series Name: Perspectives (BHP)
- Editors: Michael J. Anthony
- Authors: Greg Carlson, Scottie May, Tim Ellis, Trisha Graves
- Publisher: Broadman & Holman Publishers
- Publish Date: January 1, 2007
- Categories: Practical
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Perspectives: On Children’s Spiritual Formation (4 Views) is included with the following packages
|English add-on bundles||BHP Perspectives_14||Perspectives Series (14 Volumes)||199|
There are no reviews yet.