Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
Requires Accordance 10.2 or above.
Winner of the 2009 Christian Retailing Retailers Choice Award for Bible Reference!
The Tabernacle was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests’ duties, and Jesus’ service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest. Rose Guide to the Tabernacle contains illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available elsewhere.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle answers the question, “How can a holy God live among corrupted people?”
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle shows you how:
- The Tabernacle was built
- The temple sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The design of the tent revealed God’s holiness and humanity’s need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains the history of the Tabernacle, its sacred objects and activities, while also illuminating deep insight into what Jesus did for his followers during his life, his death and his resurrection. “God’s presence in the Tabernacle instructed the people to live in purity. Jesus’ blood and sacrifice meant the purification rites and sacrifices are no longer necessary,” says co-author Benjamin Galan.
This guide offers insight to readers in the following:
- Understanding the importance of Shavuot (Feast of Weeks), Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) and Hanukkah
- The Purpose and the three parts of the Tabernacle: The Courtyard, The Holy Place and The Most Holy Place
- The significance of the sacrifices: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ’s ministry, and the church
- The symbolism of the Golden Lampstand, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense
- The contents of the Ark of the Covenant
- Elements of Passover and a “Christian Seder”
The Accordance edition also has a special feature you won’t find anywhere else! We have converted the illustrative overlays found in the print edition into a brief “Tabernacle Cutaway” video that is embedded into the module. This video focuses on each area of the tabernacle as David Lang provides a voiceover description. Check out the preview of this Cutaway video below.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
• Authors: Benjamin Galan, Brent Ashby
• Publisher: Rose Publishing (2008)
Where to Find
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GraphicsPro||Graphics Pro Collection (Accordance 12)||399|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-GraphicsPro_0517||Graphics Pro Collection (Accordance 12)||399|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-GraphicsPro||Graphics Pro Collection (Accordance 13)||399|
|Image Rich Tools||Rose 5 Bundle||Bundle of Five Resources from Rose Publishing||39.9|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2015)||15999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 2Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (2nd Quarter 2015)||16999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2016)||21249|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999|
There are no reviews yet.