Selected Works of Andrew Murray
Andrew Murray was a South African writer, teacher, and Christian pastor. Murray considered missions to be “the chief end of the church” and was a champion of the South African Revival of 1860. Murray authored over 240 books; this collections includes:
- Absolute Surrender – A challenging devotional book based on a series of sermons extoling the need for “absolute surrender” to God. Lays out the steps, fruit, and stages of surrendering to Christ.
- The Deeper Christian Life – Murray helps us come to grips with those nagging insecurities in our Christian walk. He tells us that we can go deeper in our relationship with God, and with that deeper relationship comes growing confidence and joy in the gospel.
- Humility – In twelve brief but powerful chapters, Murray journeys through Scripture and Christ’s life, underscoring the utmost need for humility—as opposed to pride—in the Christian’s life. Often called the best work on humility ever written.
- With Christ in the School of Prayer – A call for the church to exercise the powerful gift of intercessory prayer.
- A collection of eight “Other Addresses”
There are no reviews yet.