Ugaritic Bundle (UGAR-T + Ugaritic Data Bank)
Retail: $208.90 / Accordance: $199.00
Requires Accordance 11.1 or above.
This bundle includes:
- Ugaritic Data Bank: The texts excavated since 1928 at Ugarit (present day Ras-Shamra on the Syrian coast). Written in alphabetic cuneiform. The texts are presented in Latin transliteration with contextual data, bibliography, and copious comments.
- Ugaritic (tagged): The transliterated text from the Cunchillos Ugaritic database with full morphological tagging. An English translation is included together with introductory Notes. A detailed apparatus is also planned.
- Baal Myth (UDB/KTU 1.1-1.6)
- Baal Myth associated fragments (UDB/KTU 1.7-1.13)
- Keret Epic (UDB/KTU 1.14-1.16)
- Aqhat/Danel Epic (UDB 1.17-1.19)
- RPUM-texts (UDB 1.20-1.22)
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Semitic Study Tools||UGAR-T||Ugaritic (Tagged, with English Translation and Notes)||129.00|
|Semitic Study Tools||Ugaritic Data Bank||Ugaritic Data Bank: The Texts||79.90|
|Accessory Modules||UGAR Notes||UGAR Notes||N/A|
|Accessory Modules||UGAR-E||Ugaritic – English translation||N/A|