Analytical Bible Expositor (John G. Butler)
Category: Commentaries | Install Options: Download only
For more information, see this blog article.
The Analytical Bible Expositor is a commentary series from pastor John G. Butler that covers the entire Old and New Testament. This unique set treats each chapter of the book under consideration using analytical tools to articulate the straightforward meaning of the text. This provides the reader with a clear and comprehensive understanding and application of the text. Especially helpful for ministers who are seeking to engage the text at a deeper level.
Main features include:
- Analyzation: Every chapter of the Bible is treated as a unit. The chapters are outlined into main points, and sub-points, often with many sub-sub points.
- Alliteration: All outlines are alliterated, a hallmark of the author.
- Annotation: The comments of the outlines are the meat of the books and consist of explanations, clarifications, interpretations, and exhortations, (practical applications).
This series will prove helpful for both preacher and teacher. It will assist them to understand the Scriptures and also will give them a multitude of invaluable sermon and lesson outlines and material.
- Volume 1: Genesis to Exodus
- Volume 2: Leviticus to Deuteronomy
- Volume 3: Joshua to II Samuel
- Volume 4: I Kings to II Chronicles
- Volume 5: Ezra to Job
- Volume 6: Psalms
- Volume 7: Proverbs to Song of Solomon
- Volume 8: Isaiah to Ezekiel
- Volume 9: Daniel to Malachi
- Volume 10: Matthew to Mark
- Volume 11: Luke to John
- Volume 12: Acts to II Corinthians
- Volume 13: Galatians to Philemon
- Volume 14: Hebrews to Revelation
Analytical Bible Expositor
• Author: John G. Butler
• Publisher: LBC Publications (2012)
Where To Find
Analytical Bible Expositor (John G. Butler) is included with the following packages: