NT Library Commentary: Hebrews (Luke Timothy Johnson)
Category: Commentary Volumes | Install Options: Download only | Minimum Acc Version: 10.4
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
For even more information, see this article.
This volume of the New Testament Library offers a thorough and careful commentary on the complicated book of Hebrews, showing its meaning within the context of ancient culture and the theological development of the early church. Written by one of the leading New Testament scholars of the present generation, this commentary offers remarkable insights into the Hellenistic, Roman, and Jewish contexts of the book of Hebrews.
The New Testament Library series offers authoritative commentary on every book and major aspect of the New Testament, providing fresh translations based on the best available ancient manuscripts, critical portrayals of the historical world in which the books were created, careful attention to their literary design, and a theologically perceptive exposition of the biblical text. The contributors are scholars of international standing.
You may be interested in these other OTL/NTL products:
- 68-volume WJK OT/NT Commentary / Companion Bundle
- 46-volume OT/NT Commentary Bundle
- OT Library Commentary Set (31 volumes)
- NT Library Commentary Set (15 volumes)
- Classic OT Library Commentary Set (9 volumes)
- OT Companion Bundle (9 volumes)
- NT Companion Bundle (4 volumes)
- Individual OTL volumes
- Individual NTL volumes
Hebrews: A Commentary
• Series: New Testament Library Commentary
• Author: Luke Timothy Johnson
• Publisher: Westminster John Knox Press (2006)