Analytical Bible Expositor (John G. Butler)
For more information, see this blog article.
The Analytical Bible Expositor is a commentary series from pastor John G. Butler that covers the entire Old and New Testament. This unique set treats each chapter of the book under consideration using analytical tools to articulate the straightforward meaning of the text. This provides the reader with a clear and comprehensive understanding and application of the text. Especially helpful for ministers who are seeking to engage the text at a deeper level.
Main features include:
- Analyzation: Every chapter of the Bible is treated as a unit. The chapters are outlined into main points, and sub-points, often with many sub-sub points.
- Alliteration: All outlines are alliterated, a hallmark of the author.
- Annotation: The comments of the outlines are the meat of the books and consist of explanations, clarifications, interpretations, and exhortations, (practical applications).
This series will prove helpful for both preacher and teacher. It will assist them to understand the Scriptures and also will give them a multitude of invaluable sermon and lesson outlines and material.
- Volume 1: Genesis to Exodus
- Volume 2: Leviticus to Deuteronomy
- Volume 3: Joshua to II Samuel
- Volume 4: I Kings to II Chronicles
- Volume 5: Ezra to Job
- Volume 6: Psalms
- Volume 7: Proverbs to Song of Solomon
- Volume 8: Isaiah to Ezekiel
- Volume 9: Daniel to Malachi
- Volume 10: Matthew to Mark
- Volume 11: Luke to John
- Volume 12: Acts to II Corinthians
- Volume 13: Galatians to Philemon
- Volume 14: Hebrews to Revelation
- Authors: John G. Butler
- Publisher: LBC Publications
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Pastor, Popular
- Tradition: Fundamental
- Categories: Commentaries
Where to Find
Analytical Bible Expositor (John G. Butler) is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngExpert1119||English Expert Collection (November 2019)||3299|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0319||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Dev-Super||Developing Countries Package – Super||199|
|Primary Collections||Dev-Super_13||Developing Countries Package – Super with Accordance 13||199|
|Primary Bundles||WS Crossover13||WS Crossover: Accordance 13||999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2015)||15999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 2Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (2nd Quarter 2015)||16999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2016)||21249|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999|
(verified owner) Sandra Dunson
I have found this collection to be rather interesting and extremely different. Butler does rely on factual details of the biblical elements, but he has an ability to see things in a rather negative lens. I will continue to cross reference things from his collection, more with a mindset of someone with an opposing view. It’s a rather interesting spin on things with his perspective for certain. It’s not a bad thing, just a different approach that remains useful when analyzing the scripture.