Arminian Theology: Myths & Realities (Olson) / January 01, 2006
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
In this book, Roger Olson sets forth classical Arminian theology and addresses the myriad misunderstandings and misrepresentations of it through the ages. Irenic yet incisive, Olson argues that classical Arminian theology has a rightful place in the evangelical church because it maintains deep roots within Reformational theology, even though it maintains important differences from Calvinism.
Myths addressed include:
- Myth 1: Arminian Theology Is the Opposite of Calvinist/Reformed Theology
- Myth 2: A Hybrid of Calvinism and Arminianism Is Possible
- Myth 3: Arminianism Is Not an Orthodox Evangelical Option
- Myth 4: The Heart of Arminianism Is Belief in Free Will
- Myth 5: Arminian Theology Denies the Sovereignty of God
- Myth 6: Arminianism Is a Human-Centered Theology
- Myth 7: Arminianism Is Not a Theology of Grace
- Myth 8: Arminians Do Not Believe in Predestination
- Myth 9: Arminian Theology Denies Justification by Grace Alone Through Faith Alone
- Myth 10: All Arminians Believe in the Governmental Theory of the Atonement
For even more information, see this release announcement.
Where to Find
Arminian Theology: Myths & Realities (Olson) is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngExpert1119||English Expert Collection (November 2019)||3299|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0319||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999.00|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999.00|
|English add-on bundles||IVP Theology Bundle_11||IVP Theology Bundle (11 Works)||299.00|
|Theology||Olson-Theology_4||Bundle of 4 Theology Works by Roger Olson||109.00|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999.00|
There are no reviews yet.