Four Views on Creation, Evolution, and Intelligent Design (Counterpoints Series) / November 21, 2017
Use coupon code 3Views to get an extra 10% off the purchase of three or more individual Counterpoints modules when purchased at the same time.
For more information, see this summary article.
There are 42 volumes available from this series and are available in the following products:
- The 7-Volume Set (Release 4) that includes this module
- A 16-Volume Set (Release 1)
- An 11-Volume Set (Release 2)
- An 8-Volume Set (Release 3)
- The 42-Volume Series Bundle (all currently available volumes)
- Forty-two individual volumes are also available.
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
Evolution—or the broader topic of origins—has enormous relevance to how we understand the Christian faith and how we interpret Scripture.
Four Views on Creation, Evolution, and Intelligent Design presents the current “state of the conversation” about origins among evangelicals representing four key positions:
- Young Earth Creationism — Ken Ham (Answers in Genesis)
- Old Earth (Progressive) Creationism — Hugh Ross (Reasons to Believe)
- Evolutionary Creation — Deborah B. Haarsma (BioLogos)
- Intelligent Design — Stephen C. Meyer (The Discovery Institute)
The contributors offer their best defense of their position addressing questions such as:
- What is your position on origins — understood broadly to include the physical universe, life, and human beings in particular?
- What do you take to be the most persuasive arguments in defense of your position?
- How do you demarcate and correlate evidence about origins from current science and from divine revelation?
- What hinges on answering these questions correctly?
This book allows each contributor to not only present the case for his or her view, but also to critique and respond to the critiques of the other contributors, allowing you to compare their beliefs in an open forum setting to see where they overlap and where they differ.
- Series Name: Counterpoints Series
- Editors: J.B. Stump, Stanley N. Gundry
- Authors: Deborah B. Haarsma, Hugh Ross, Ken Ham, Stephen C. Meyer
- Publisher: Zondervan Academic
- Publish Date: November 21, 2017
- ISBN: 9780310081005
- # of Pages: 240
- Level: Academic, Popular, Student, Teacher
- Language: English
- Categories: Theology
- Publisher Categories: RELIGION / Christian Theology / General
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
Where to Find
Four Views on Creation, Evolution, and Intelligent Design (Counterpoints Series) is included with the following packages
|Biblical Studies||Views-7 Counterpoints||7 Volumes of the Zondervan Counterpoints Series (Release 4)||147.93|
There are no reviews yet.