NT Library: Theology and Ethics in Paul / January 01, 2009
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
For even more information, see this article.
First published in 1968–and out of print since the 1980s–Victor Paul Furnish’s treatment of Paul’s theology and ethics has long been regarded as the key scholarly statement and most useful textbook on Paul’s thought. Now, Theology and Ethics in Paul is available once again as part of the Westminster John Knox Press New Testament Library. Featuring a new introduction from Richard Hays, this timeless volume is as relevant in this century as it was in the last.
You may be interested in these other OTL/NTL products:
- 68-volume WJK OT/NT Commentary / Companion Bundle
- 46-volume OT/NT Commentary Bundle
- OT Library Commentary Set (31 Volumes)
- NT Library Commentary Set (15 volumes)
- Classic OT Library Commentary Set (9 volumes)
- OT Companion Bundle (9 volumes)
- NT Companion Bundle (4 volumes)
- Individual OTL volumes
- Individual NTL volumes
There are no reviews yet.