Quick Overview of the Bible, A (Jacoby): Understanding How All the Pieces Fit Together /
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
Think about it. The Bible contains much that was written 2000 to 3000 years ago‚ by various authors, in three ancient languages. These writings were shaped by historical, geographical, and cultural settings that are foreign to us. The good news is that a little bit of background information goes a long way toward helping you make sense of the Bible. With this fresh new overview, you’ll:
- learn how to interpret puzzling passages
- become comfortable reading apocalyptic, prophetic, and other genres of literature that are not common today
- identify important themes that run throughout the Scriptures
- more clearly perceive how the Old and New Testaments connect
The Bible is the most fascinating Book in the world‚ once you learn how to read, interpret and apply it. Like the picture on the lid of a jigsaw puzzle box, A Quick Overview of the Bible will give you the big picture and show you how the different parts of the Bible fit together to present God’s timeless message to the world.
- Authors: Douglas A. Jacoby
- Publisher: Illumination Publishers
- ISBN: 9781948450379
- # of Pages: 280
- Level: Popular, Student, Teacher
- Language: English
- Categories: Biblical Studies
- Publisher Categories: Bible Introduction
- Min Acc Version: 11.2
Where to Find
Quick Overview of the Bible, A (Jacoby) is included with the following packages
|Collection Bundles||World Discipleship Bundle||World Discipleship Summit Bundle||67|
There are no reviews yet.