Requires Accordance 12.3 or above. QURAN-T does not currently run on Android.
Only available in Accordance: The fully searchable Arabic Qur’an with morphological tagging can be viewed in parallel with the text and notes of the Annotated Translation by Droge, and three public domain English translations.
This product contains the following Qur’an products:
- Tagged Arabic Qur’an (QURAN-T): Text is based on Leeds University Qur’an database with improvements and corrections by Dr. Andrew Bannister. (Requires Accordance 12.2 or above.) Now includes preliminary English glosses.
- Three English Translations
- By Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall (QURAN-P)
- By Abdullah Yusuf Ali (QURAN-A)
- By Mohammedali Habib Shakir (QURAN-S)
- The Qur’an: A New Annotated Translation (Droge) (QURAN-D)
- With an accompanying Notes module (QURAN-D Notes)
- Note: While the minimum Accordance requirement for this product is 10.4, it is recommended users have a minimum of Accordance 12.2 in order to experience the full features of the accompanying Notes module of the QURAN-D translation.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|English Non-Biblical Text||QURAN-D||Qur’an, The: A New Annotated Translation||99.90|
|Semitic Study Tools||QURAN-T||Qur’an (Arabic, tagged) (with Three English Translations, Devotional, Gloss)||99.90|
|Accessory Modules||QURAN-D Notes||Qur’an Annotated English (Droge) Notes||N/A|
|Accessory Modules||QURAN Chronological||QURAN Chronological||N/A|
|Accessory Modules||QURAN-A||Qur’an (English) (Abdullah Yusuf Ali)||N/A|
|Accessory Modules||QURAN-P||Qur’an (English) (Muhammad Marmaduke Pickthall)||N/A|
|Accessory Modules||QURAN-S||Qur’an (English) (Mohammedali Habib Shakir)||N/A|
There are no reviews yet.