Andrews University Study Bible Notes
See also Andrews Study Bible Notes with NKJV Bible bundle.
The Andrews Study Bible is an innovative and practical presentation of the Scriptures from a Seventh-day Adventist perspective. It is designed for both the new believer and the experienced Bible student. In the Andrews Study Bible you will find Light, Depth, and Truth. You will be inspired to follow the Bible in a deep study in the things of God. You will be led to a life of service for Christ and the hope of His soon return.
The study notes are the heart of the “study” part of the Andrews Study Bible. More than 12,000 notes appear throughout the volume. They are placed beneath the corresponding Bible text. Study notes are preceded in bold type by the reference to the verse or passage they address. Their purpose is to explain, define, clarify, and illuminate some aspect of the referenced passage. Sometimes a note addresses the content of a larger passage of Scripture, consisting of several, or even many, verses. This may be followed by notes addressing more specific content in individual verses that were addressed collectively in a previous note. If a note addresses exact words from the Bible text, those words will appear in bold, italic type. Modern equivalents for ancient weights and measures are usually provided in the study notes.
- Easy-to-read design
- Two-color print
- More than 12,000 study notes written by an international group of Bible scholars and theologians
- The latest in faithful biblical scholarship
- Introduction to each book of the Bible, with an outline
- A unique, linked reference system to illuminate great themes of the Bible
- An annotated scripture index to the great themes
- 65,000 cross references and translation notes
- 11 in-text colored maps providing helpful geographic understanding are located in relevant places throughout the text.
- 15 full-color end maps of the land of the Bible, with a comprehensive index
- Dozens of charts that present important Bible information for easy understanding
- Feature articles discussing the inspiration and message of the Bible
- Practical advice on how to follow the Bible in daily life, including a popular Bible reading plan
- An extensive, 152-page concordance
An additional module offers the Andrews Study Bible Reading Plan as a devotional module to facilitate daily reading.
NOTE: While the printed version of this study Bible contains the text of the New King James Version, this module does not include the actual biblical text. It contains all the Introductions, Maps, Charts, and Notes of the printed version. The Bible Study Notes of this module can be linked to run in parallel with any Accordance Bible translation.
- Publisher: Andrews University Press
- Bible Book: New Testament, Old Testament
- Level: Popular, Student
- Tradition: Adventist
- Categories: Study Bible Notes
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Devotionals||Andrews SB Reading Plan||Andrews Study Bible Reading Plan||0|
Where to Find
Andrews University Study Bible Notes is included with the following packages
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0319||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (February 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll12-EngExpert_0519||English Expert Collection (Accordance 12) (May 2019)||3999|
|Primary Collections||Coll13-EngExpert1119||English Expert Collection (November 2019)||3299|
|English add-on bundles||Andrews Essentials||Andrews University Press: Essentials Bundle||299.99|
|Study Bible Notes||Andrews Study Bible with NKJV||Andrews Study Bible Notes with NKJV||39.9|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2015)||15999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 2Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (2nd Quarter 2015)||16999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2015)||18699|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 4Q15||All-in-All Accordance Program (4th Quarter 2015)||19999|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 1Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (1st Quarter 2016)||21249|
|Add-on Bundles||All-in-All 3Q16||All-in-All Accordance Program (3rd Quarter 2016)||23999|
|Uncategorized||Adventist-Bundle-1||Adventist Bundle Level 1||568.69|
There are no reviews yet.