Andrews University Press: Essentials Bundle
Retail: $366.20 / Accordance: $299.99
Requires Accordance 11.2 or above.
This bundle includes a number of “essential” products published by Andrews University Press:
- Andrews Study Bible Notes
- Systematic Theology (4 Volumes) (Norman R. Gulley)
- Volume 1: Prolegomena (2003)
- Volume 2: God as Trinity (2011)
- Volume 3: Creation, Christ, Salvation (2012)
- Volume 4: The Church and the Last Things (2016)
- Revelation of Jesus Christ (2nd Edition) (Stefanovic) (2009): This verse-by-verse commentary offers a text-focused and Christ-centered approach to the book of Revelation.
- Earthly Shadows, Heavenly Realities: Temple/Sanctuary Cosmology in Ancient Near Eastern, Biblical, and Early Jewish Literature (Editors Kim Papaioannou, Ioannis Giantzaklidis) (2017): So whatever happened to the temple? In this unique collection of essays, the writers direct our attention to where the early Christians looked—to the reality of the sanctuary in heaven. An obvious and often overlooked theme endemic to both testaments, it has profound ramifications for faithful Christian theology today.
- The Genesis Creation Account and Its Reverberations in the Old Testament (Editor Gerald A. Klingbeil) (2015): How does the rest of the Bible relate to Genesis 1 and 2? Do the various biblical authors portray creation theologies that align or diverge? In this volume, ten scholars—each addressing a different section, genre, or topic from the Old Testament—grapple seriously with this question.
- In Granite or Ingrained? What the Old and New Covenants Reveal about the Gospel, the Law, and the Sabbath (Skip MacCarty): Christians earnest in their walk with the Lord will see a dynamic element of the gospel in the profound relationship between love and law. They will, perhaps for the first time, understand the apparent dichotomy of old and new covenants in the New Testament. And in the process they will be confronted with a powerful appeal and an unmistakable warning.
- The Lost Meaning of the Seventh Day (Tonstad) (2009): Tonstad argues that the seventh day is the symbol of God’s faithfulness precisely when God’s presence seems to be in doubt. He demonstrates how God, through the seventh day, seeks the benefit of all creation. Inevitably, this leads to an investigation of how this universal symbol became obscured.
- Servants and Friends: A Biblical Theology of Leadership (Editor Skip Bell) (2014): Against the chatter of pop psychology and the latest list of must-have motivational habits, twenty Bible scholars and ministry professionals thoughtfully grapple with what the Scriptures, in their totality, actually have to teach us about the essence of true leadership. In Servants and Friends, Skip Bell and his team examine and correlate the breadth of evidence in the Old and New Testaments. They trace the nature of God’s intent, and bring it all together in a fresh and challenging theological understanding that may radically alter what we have thought leadership really is.
- Daniel: Vision of the End (Doukhan) (1987): Doukhan delves into the biblical text of the book of Daniel, considering its words, noting its literary movement, and listening to its echoes throughout the Scriptures. The result is a document with new information and reflection which challenges thought and nurtures hope.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
|Commentaries||Stefanovic-Revelation||Revelation of Jesus Christ (2nd Edition) (Stefanovic)||39.90|
|Study Bible Notes||Andrews Study Bible||Andrews University Study Bible Notes||29.90|
|Biblical Studies||Earthly Shadows||Earthly Shadows, Heavenly Realities||27.90|
|Biblical Studies||Genesis Reverberations||Genesis Creation Account and Its Reverberations in the Old Testament, The||24.90|
|Biblical Studies||Granite or Ingrained||In Granite or Ingrained?||19.90|
|Biblical Studies||Lost Meaning 7th Day||Lost Meaning of the Seventh Day, The||29.90|
|Biblical Studies||Vision of End||Daniel: Vision of the End (Doukhan)||15.90|
|Devotionals||Andrews SB Reading Plan||Andrews Study Bible Reading Plan||N/A|
|Theology||Gulley-Theology||Systematic Theology (4 Volumes) (Norman R. Gulley)||149.99|
|Theology||Servants & Friends||Servants and Friends||28.90|
There are no reviews yet.