Crisis in Lutheran Theology (3 Volumes): The Validity and Relevance of Historic Lutheranism vs. Its Contemporary Rivals / January 01, 2017
Available Within a Package
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
The Validity and Relevance of Historic Lutheranism vs. Its Contemporary Rivals
- Volume 1: Consists of essays by John Warwick Montgomery himself, and is addressed primarily to theologians
- Volume 2: Consists of an anthology by eight separate Lutheran contributors and is addressed to laymen as well as professional theologians.
- Volume 3: Essays by John Warwick Montgomery on the Heritage of the Reformation and the Kloha Catastrophe
Though obviously addressing themselves primarily to Lutheranism, the materials are, to a large degree, equally applicable to many of the other Christian communions and will be found to be extremely valuable in assessing the needs of a variety of denominations.
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Full 33-volume John Warwick Montgomery Collection
- Philosophy & Ethics Bundle (8 Volumes)
- Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)
- Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Authors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2017
- ISBN: 978-1-945978-61-6
- # of Pages: 153, 194, 103
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Crisis in Lutheran Theology (3 Volumes) is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Theology_7||John Warwick Montgomery Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)||69.9|
There are no reviews yet.