How Do We Know There Is a God?: And Other Questions Inappropriate in Polite Society / January 01, 2015
Available Within a Package
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Troubling questions, with answers derived from the ultimate answer book, the Bible: What is God really like? Can we scientifically explain miracles? Isn’t the story of creation really a myth? Don’t all religions lead us to heaven?
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Full 33-volume John Warwick Montgomery Collection
- Philosophy & Ethics Bundle (8 Volumes)
- Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)
- Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Authors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2015
- ISBN: 978-1-945500-66-4
- # of Pages: 92
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
How Do We Know There Is a God? is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Apologetics_9||John Warwick Montgomery Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)||79.9|
There are no reviews yet.