In Defense of Martin Luther: Essays of John Warwick Montgomery / January 01, 2017
Available Within a Package
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
A fascinating collection of essays in which Montgomery shows how the Reformation led to a renaissance of learning and provided the foundation for modern science. Montgomery also directly takes on the challenge of secularists and others who allege that Luther’s theology is logically consistent with Nazism.
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Full 33-volume John Warwick Montgomery Collection
- Philosophy & Ethics Bundle (8 Volumes)
- Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)
- Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Authors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2017
- ISBN: 978-1-945978-73-9
- # of Pages: 175
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
In Defense of Martin Luther is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Theology_7||John Warwick Montgomery Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)||69.9|
There are no reviews yet.