Christianity for the Tough Minded: Essays in Support of an Intellectually Defensible Religious Commitment / January 01, 2015
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
A collection of 24 essays that provide wide-ranging evidence for the intellectual respectability of the Christian faith, along with critiques of Bertrand Russell, Julian Huxley, Herbert Marcuse, Eric Hoffer, Franz Kafka, Hermann Hesse, and Ayn Rand.
Essays written by a group of young scholars who are totally convinced that a spiritual commitment is intellectually defensible.
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Editors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Authors: Arnold D. Weigel, Bruce E. Bonecutter, Carole Fuester, Clark Eugene Barshinger, Douglas Frank, Edwin M. Yamauchi, Esther (Yue) Lo, Gregory W. Best, James F. Babcock, James R. Moore, Janet G. Porcino, Joseph A. Fitzmyer, Joseph Blasczyk, Loren Wilkinson, Mel Loucks, Michael Murphy, Richard F. Kantzer, Robert Sabath, Rod Rosenbladt, Ronald A. Iwasko, Ronald J. Behm
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2015
- ISBN: 978-1-945500-90-9
- # of Pages: 302
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Christianity for the Tough Minded is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Apologetics_9||John Warwick Montgomery Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)||79.90|
There are no reviews yet.