Law above the Law, The / January 01, 2015
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
Why the Law Needs Biblical Foundations / How Legal Thought Supports Christian Truth
Including Greenleaf’s Testimony of the Evangelists
When the level of public virtue falls, our interpretation of justice tends to modify downward. If, therefore, our only criterion for judging ethical action is the current collective conscience, we have no valid standard whatever, since that conscience is constantly being altered.
Result: Our legal system is fast becoming the tool of public opinion.
Is there an alternative?
Montgomery insists that modern men must begin once again to judge their behavior on the basis of God’s revelation of right and wrong. In this little book he argues his case briefly but brilliantly, and conveys a sense of certainty which is both challenging and refreshing.
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Full 33-volume John Warwick Montgomery Collection
- Philosophy & Ethics Bundle (8 Volumes)
- Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)
- Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Authors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2015
- ISBN: 978-1-945500-06-0
- # of Pages: 148
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Law above the Law, The is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Teaching & Writings_9||John Warwick Montgomery Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)||79.9|
There are no reviews yet.