Where Is History Going?: Essays in Support of the Historical Truth of the Christian Revelation / January 01, 2015
Available Within a Package
Requires Accordance 10.4 or above.
In a closely reasoned, logical presentation, Dr. Montgomery examines such issues as:
- Where Is History Going?
- What Does a Historian Know About Jesus Christ?
- The Divinity of Jesus Christ
- Karl Barth and Contemporary Theology of History
- Tillich’s Philosophy of History
- Gordon Clark’s Historical Philosophy
- Toward a Christian Philosophy of History.
Dr. Montgomery thoroughly documents his conclusions on the basis of a wide range of authorities, and concludes that the only valid approach to history is from the Christian perspective – the authority of God, His Son, and His Word.
You may be interested in these other John Warwick Montgomery products:
- Full 33-volume John Warwick Montgomery Collection
- Philosophy & Ethics Bundle (8 Volumes)
- Apologetics Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Theology Bundle (7 Volumes)
- Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)
- Series Name: John Warwick Montgomery (JWM) Writings
- Authors: John Warwick Montgomery
- Publisher: New Reformation Publications
- Publish Date: January 1, 2015
- ISBN: 978-1-945978-27-2
- # of Pages: 281
- Categories: Writings
- Min Acc Version: 10.4
Where to Find
Where Is History Going? is included with the following packages
|Writings||JWM Teaching & Writings_9||John Warwick Montgomery Teaching & Writings Bundle (9 Volumes)||79.9|
There are no reviews yet.