Starter Collection 13 – Greek Language Specialty
This Collection is valued at over $348 based on the individual list prices of its contents. The “List Price” shown above, however, reflects the total price of the Collection contents if each title were purchased separately in Accordance.
We provide this collection for users who want to try a fully working version of Accordance with the complete tagged Greek New Testament. We recommend that you upgrade soon to the Greek and Hebrew Learner or Discoverer Collections.
With the original text, the Greek Language Starter Collection includes an introductory set of Bibles and tools to provide you with everything you need for basic study. The ESV Bible is tagged with Strong’s numbers, supporting cross-highlighting and dynamic interlinear. Thayer’s lexicon and Newman’s dictionary supply extended definitions of the original words.
Special Starter Collection Contents
- Accordance 13 Starter
- + Greek New Testament text (with full morphological tagging, based on NA28)
- + Thayer’s Greek lexicon
- + Newman’s Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the NT
- + Greek Parsing
- Greek New Testament text (with full morphological tagging, based on NA28)
- Thayer’s Greek lexicon
- Newman’s Concise Greek-English Dictionary of the NT
- ESV Bible tagged with Strong’s numbers
- Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible
- IVP New Bible Commentary
For users currently running the free Mobile or Lite applications, upgrading to this Specialty Starter will:
- upgrade the Accordance program to the full-featured program for the desktop, and
- add valuable additional content modules.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
There are no reviews yet.