Starter Collection – Hebrew Language Specialty
This Accordance Collection now includes version 14 of the Accordance application, with the following new features:
• Dynamic Word Study
• Custom Phrasing
• Easy Answers
• Quick-Click Navigation
• User Tool Commentaries and Dictionaries
• Unicode User Tools
• Improved Dark Mode Support
Use our Collection Comparison feature to compare this Collection’s contents to all Accordance Collections.
Upgrading from another Collection? Log into your account to calculate your special upgrade pricing.
This Collection is valued at over $339 based on the individual list prices of its contents. The “List Price” shown above, however, reflects the total price of the Collection contents if each title were purchased separately in Accordance.
We provide this collection for users who want to try a fully working version of Accordance with the complete tagged Hebrew Bible. We recommend that you upgrade soon to the Greek and Hebrew Learner or Discoverer Collections.
With the original text, the Hebrew Language Starter Collection includes an introductory set of Bibles and tools to provide you with everything you need for basic study. The ESV Bible is tagged with Strong’s numbers, supporting cross-highlighting and dynamic interlinear. BDB Abridged Hebrew lexicon supplies extended definitions of the original words.
Special Starter Collection Contents
- Accordance Basic Starter
- + Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia with ETCBC Morphology (Contains BHS Text Only, Not the Apparatus)
- + BDB Abridged Hebrew lexicon
- + Wigram’s Hebrew Verb Parsings
- Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia with ETCBC Morphology (Contains BHS Text Only, Not the Apparatus)
- BDB Abridged Hebrew lexicon
- ESV Bible tagged with Strong’s numbers
- Eerdmans Dictionary of the Bible
- IVP New Bible Commentary
For users currently running the free Mobile or Lite applications, upgrading to this Specialty Starter will:
- upgrade the Accordance program to the full-featured program for the desktop, and
- add valuable additional content modules.
*Content and Pricing Subject to Change.
The following modules and groups are included when you purchase this package.
(verified owner) Petrus Janse van Rensburg
1. The Hebrew Bible Text:
Searching is usually very good. Good back-up for HMT-W4 when the last-named module fails to search well.
Parsing not as accurate as in HMT-W4. E.g. Polel is simply called Piel, etc. Many difficult words do not contain a gloss in the instant details.
The transcript contains some errors:
1. Deu. 12:9 “כִּ֥י לֹא־בָּאתֶ֖ם” should have no Dagesh in Bet of ‘Batem’ – I checked the manuscript.
2. Ps. 83:11 “הָ֥יוּ דֹּ֝֗מֶן” – should have no Dagesh in Dalet of ‘Domen’ – I checked the manuscript.
3. Ps. 105:1 “קִרְא֣וּ בִּשְׁמ֑וֹ” – should have no Dagesh in Bet of ‘Bishmo’ – I checked the manuscript.
4. Ps. 21:14 “יְהוָ֣ה בְעֻזֶּ֑ךָ” – should have a Dagesh in Bet of ‘Be’uzecha’ – I checked the manuscript.
5. Lev. 26:34 “כֹּל יְמֵ֣י הֳשַּׁמָּ֔ה” – should have no Dagesh in Shin of ‘Hoshamah’ – I checked the manuscript.
6. Lev. 26:34 “כֹּל יְמֵ֣י הֳשַּׁמָּ֔ה” – should have a Qamets and not Cheteiph Qamets on He of ‘Hoshamah’ – I checked the manuscript.
7. Is. 14:11 “הוּרַ֥ד שְׁא֛וֹל גְאוֹנֶ֖ךָ” – should have a Dagesh in Gimel of ‘Ge’onecha’ – I checked the manuscript.
8. Jer. 49:37 “אֶת־עֵ֠ילָם לפְנֵ֨” – The lamed has no vowel!
9. Eze. 23:36 “אֵ֖ת תוֹעֲבוֹתֵיהֶֽן” – should have a Dagesh in the Taw of ‘To’avoteihem’ – I checked the manuscript.
10. 1Chron. 5:16 “עַל־תוֹצְאוֹתָֽם” – should have a Dagesh in the first Taw of ‘Tots’otam’ – I checked the manuscript.